The HydroKleen Discovery Day is an interactive, hands on, opportunity to learn everything about HydroKleen, including the brand, our culture and the franchise business systems.
Why would I attend the HydroKleen Discovery Day?
- The benefits of being part of a Franchise
- The HydroKleen Business Model
- The Process of becoming a HydroKleen Franchise Partner
- The HydroKleen Trademarked equipment
- The HydroKleen Cleaning Process
- The HydroKleen Point of Difference
- HydroKleen’s Sensitive Choice accreditation
- The HydroKleen Total Solution Process
- The HydroKleen Marketing Strategies
- The HydroKleen Client Management System
- The HydroKleen Management Academy Training Centre
- The HydroKleen Appointment booking system
- The HydroKleen Online/Offline presence
- Other HydroKleen Franchise Partners successes
- Meet the CEO and the HydroKleen Support Team
- Tour the Support Office and HydroKleen Factory
- Have hands on use of HydroKleen Equipment
- Identify your HydroKleen Prime Marketing Area
- View a fully equipped HydroKleen Trailer and/or Van
At the completion of the Discovery Day
You will have all the facts, information and knowledge of the HydroKleen business enabling you to move forward with confidence in joining the HydroKleen Australia family franchise system.
If you know all about this Discovery Day and are ready to go –
just click on the button below
Here is what our Franchise Partners are saying about
My name is Michael Rex and together with my partner Belinda, own and operate HydroKleen Brisbane South.
I was initially introduced to HydroKleen by gaining a job with the previous owners of HydroKleen Brisbane South as a technician, then going on to purchase the business when they decided to sell. As a qualified refrigeration and air conditioning technician, some may say I am over qualified to clean air conditioners, however, my trade and years of experience has only benefitted my customers and strengthened my business.
From a tradesman point of view, I was genuinely impressed at what the whole HydroKleen system has to offer. The effectiveness and efficiency of the machine for deep cleaning all types of ductless air conditioning systems’ is second to none. It is heavy duty and reliable day after day. Another benefit of purchasing a franchise is the on-going training and support from head office, something both Belinda and I appreciate.
The structure of the business means that I can capitalise my time and complete a high volume of cleans day in and day out. My average turnover is $20,000 per month and some franchisees exceed that figure.
Overall, I am happy to say that my decision to purchase a HydroKleen Franchise has been positive. Quality mattered to me on all fronts, from the equipment I use everyday to make my living, to the training (initial and on-going) and the daily admin support from head office.
My partner and I believe that if you want to be the best at what you do, then join the people who do it he best, and that’s what we did and have not looked back.
The HydroKleen Story
If you would like to join us at the next Discovery Day click the green button below: